6/08/2010

jkt: where the heart is

at first i didn't really feel like going back to jakarta but yeah mom always right, she said once i met my friends here, i won't rearrange my arrival date to melbourne (my flight is in august yey so excited, rayt? still got a long time to stay here). so this been my 4th day in jakarta and everything went well, met a few friends (yeah just a few, peeps are still busy with their college thingy), went around from one place to another place and the lamest thing was: got lost in several places haha actually not all my fault because i was 'the map' for my friends but at the moment i got distracted by a message about my project so yeah.. it happened but i must say it's pretty fun here, i'm looking forward to catch up with other people, meet new friends, do some stuff and make this holiday productive and unforgettable hehe.
and please pretty please.. don't call me ica hahahah oke2 mulai gajelas dan super random. cheers

3 comments: